Skip to main content
- Stop the privatization of municipal water services, both drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- Mobilize CUPE members and local communities to protect public control of water.
- Put pressure on municipal councils to assure public ownership and operation of water and wastewater facilities.
- Put pressure on federal and provincial governments to provide needed funding for expansion and upgrading of municipal water services.
- Prevent the bulk export of water through legislative action by the federal and provincial governments.
- Promote water conservation and the protection of water quality and natural habitats.
- Link the Water Watch campaign to the broader Public Works! campaign.