CUPE offers many tools to support locals during bargaining.
- CUPE National representatives: staff who offer leadership and guidance for your bargaining team, and facilitate access to the broad range of services available in the union.
- Specialist staff support: professional staff trained in a many areas including legal, research, communications, equality, health and safety, job evaluation, and finance.
- Collective Agreement Information System (CAIS)
- Bargaining-related workshops
- Regional office support
- Materials for bargaining committees - listed below.