The National Library Committee (NLC) was established by a Resolution at the 2011 CUPE National Convention. Its mandate is to provide advice to the union on how CUPE can best support libraries and library workers across Canada.
The National Library Committee held two and a half days of productive meetings in Ottawa from October 15th through 17th, 2012. Here are its members, from left to right on photo.
- Linda Lisa Jones (Local 1904, SK);
- Debra Tozer (Local 2745, NB);
- Janna Munkittrick-Colton (Local 907, ON);
- Maureen O’Reilly, Co-Chair (Local 4948, ON);
- Terrill Budd (Local 1169, AB);
- Dorothy Peters (Local 1870, PE);
- Joan McMahon (Local 500, MB);
- Joe Courtney (CUPE national staff);
- Dawn Lahey, Co-Chair (Local 2329, NL);
- Francine Warner (Local 5047, NS);
- Denise Parks (Local 402, BC).
For more information: email@example.com