Warning message

Please note that this page is from our archives. There may be more up-to-date content about this topic on our website. Use our search engine to find out.
You must apply for strike pay by registering your picket duty hours and/or other duties in the Picket Captain’s Daily Report (National Strike Fund Form F). If you do not work and/or register this work, CUPE will dock one day’s benefit for each day you’re absent without good reason.