Canada’s economy is becoming more and more unbalanced - and federal economic policies aren’t helping. The December issue of CUPE’s Economic Climate for Bargaining report also includes material on:
- National and provincial forecasts.
- Issues of relevance for public sector employees in the federal government’s economic plan.
- Difficulties in the forest sector and impacts on public sector employees.
- Labour mobility trends, increasing use of global temporary workers, and the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreements.
- Recent employment, price and wage developments