W.E. has been designated as the official travel agency for the 2005 CUPE National Convention. Its employees are members of CUPE Local 3532. If you make your travel arrangements through an alternate travel agency, please quote the following event number to obtain the negotiated special convention rates: Air Canada CV053916
Contact WE travel
By phone: 1-888-676-7747, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
Online: You can also fill out the secure on-line transportation form: www.wetravel.net
By fax: fax your travel requirements to (613) 232-9931
With the new Air Canada rate structure, they are now only offering a 10-15% discount off the regular full fare economy or business class. They still offer discounted rate travel but have now removed the Saturday night stay restriction. It is important to still have the convention number added to the reservation for tracking purposes. W.E. Travel will provide the lowest possible airfare at the time of revervation. Web reservations will require a credit card number for processing.
WHEN CALLING OR FAXING, THE TRAVEL AGENT WILL WANT TO KNOW:
- that you will be attending the CUPE National Convention as a delegate;
- how you will be paying for your tickets;
- what days you wish to travel to and depart from Winnipeg as well as time preferences;
- your name (and the names of any other delegates or guests you are booking for);
- your local union number or organization name;
- the address where you want your tickets mailed, e-mailed or your fax number;
- your telephone numbers (at work and at home);
- special requirements: special meals, seat preference, assistance, frequent flyer number, etc.
W.E. TRAVEL IS OFFERING EARLY BOOKING INCENTIVES
Book your convention travel arrangements with W.E. Travel and you are automatically entered into the on-line and the early booking incentive draws for exciting convention prizes and the W.E. Travel Grand Prize, a $1500 travel voucher. Booking draws will be held July 22nd, August 12th and August 31st. The grand prize will be drawn October 5th. The winner’s name will be posted at the W.E. Travel on-site booth. Good luck!