BROCKVILLE CUPEs Ontario Council of Hospital Unions (OCHU) and health care workers from St. Vincent de Pauls in Brockville will present a report on a workload survey of health care workers in Chronic Care/Long Term Care facilities in Ontario at a news conference on Monday, February 19th, at 2:00 p.m., at the CEP Hall, 1st Floor
of the J-R Business Equipment Building in the Industrial Park at Rowsome Road and Highway 29.
- Nancy Holmes, Chronic Care/Long Term Care Committee (from Brockville St. Vincent de Paul Hospital)
- Michael Hurley, President of OCHU
- Doug Allan, Researcher (CUPE)
- Workload survey of health care workers highlighting the impact of overwork on patient care in Chronic Care and Long Term Care facilities, with local examples from St. Vincent de Pauls in Brockville.
- Monday, February 19th, at 2:00 p.m.
- CEP Hall, 1st Floor of the J-R Business Equipment Building in the Industrial Park at 4504 Rowsome Road (just off Highway 29).
For further information, please contact:
Robert Lamoureux, CUPE Communications,
(416) 292-3999, ext. 216 - (416) 727-9144 (cell)
Nancy Holmes, Chronic Care/LTC Cttee (St.Vincent de Paul Hosp.)
(613) 342-4461 (hosp.) - (613) 345-2288 (home)
Doug Allan, CUPE Research
(416) 292-3999 - (416) 526-4497 (cell)
Michael Hurley, President, OCHU