Do you know someone who has made a significant health and safety contribution? CUPE’s National Health and Safety Committee would like to hear from you for their National Health and Safety Award
The committee is looking for someone:
- Whose actions have helped others.
- Whose activities have:
- solved problems
- achieved important victories
- established precedents
- improved workplace conditions
- helped to recognize occupational illness or disease.
- Who is a CUPE member or CUPE retiree in good standing.
- Who is a health and safety leader and activist.
The closing date for nominations is September 1, 2005