The purpose of the Violence Prevention Guidelines is to provide CUPE members with resources to help protect them against violence in the workplace. It contains:
- Download the Violence Prevention Guidelines booklet
- Fact Sheet: Working alone
- Violence and harassment legislation in Canada by Jurisdiction
- Checklist: Sample violence hazard assessment/inspection
- CUPE’s Code of Conduct
- CUPE’s Equality Statement
- Violent Incident Report
- Checklist: Response to a violent incident
- Bargaining Guide: Domestic violence in the workplace
- Stop harassment: a guide for CUPE locals
- Workplace harassment and mental injuries: examining root causes
- Fact Sheet: What is the duty to accommodate?
Note: LOCALS MAY ORDER A MAXIMUM OF 16 KITS.