Dear sisters, brothers and friends,
In preparation for the Thirtieth Biennial CUPE Convention, please find enclosed:
- The OFFICIAL CONVENTION CALL
- Information about using PRONOUNS
- Information on CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS AND RESOLUTIONS
- A letter explaining how DELEGATE REPRESENTATION at convention is determined
- CUTTING CONVENTION CARBON leaflet
- TRAVEL NOTICE with a toll-free number to call for booking reduced travel fares to the convention. Early booking will ensure the best savings.
- HOTEL RESERVATION form to be completed and sent directly to W.E. Travel if you have not yet made hotel arrangements for your delegate(s)
- Form for ACCESS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- CHILD CARE AND YOUTH COUNCIL ARRANGEMENTS NOTICE and APPLICATION forms for “on-site” child care, the “at-home” child care subsidy and the Youth Council
- CONVENTION REGISTRATION information
- Form for SECTOR COUNCIL MEETINGS REGISTRATION
- Notice advising of the DISTRICT COUNCILS MEETING
- Notice advising of the DIVERSITY VICE-PRESIDENTS SELECTION CAUCUSES
- APPLICATION FOR DISPLAY SPACE to reserve a table in the CUPE Village. Space is limited, so please book early.
Convention registration and registration for sector council meetings is done through the credential forms your local received by email or by mail. If your local did not receive credential forms, please contact email@example.com .
Access and services for persons with disabilities
Requests must be made by October 8, 2021.
I’m sure the enclosures will provide you with all the information needed to plan your participation at the 2021 CUPE National Convention. Brother Mark Hancock and I look forward to seeing you in November.