Dear sisters, brothers and friends,
In preparation for the Twenty-ninth Biennial CUPE Convention, please find enclosed:
- The OFFICIAL CONVENTION CALL
- YOM KIPPUR and National Convention
- Information about using PRONOUNS
- 2017 CONVENTION PROCEEDINGS information
- Information on CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS AND RESOLUTIONS
- A letter explaining how DELEGATE REPRESENTATION at convention is determined
- CUTTING CONVENTION CARBON leaflet
- TRAVEL NOTICE with a toll-free number to call for booking reduced travel fares to the convention. Early booking will ensure the best possible savings
- HOTEL RESERVATION form to be completed and sent directly to W.E. Travel if you have not yet made hotel arrangements for your delegate(s)
- Form for ACCESS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- CHILD CARE AND YOUTH COUNCIL ARRANGEMENTS NOTICE and APPLICATION forms for “on-site” child care, the “at-home” child care subsidy and the Youth Council
- CONVENTION REGISTRATION information
- Notice advising of the following National Sector Council meetings being held on Sunday, October 6: CHILD CARE, EDUCATION, EMERGENCY AND SECURITY SERVICES, ENERGY, HEALTH CARE, LIBRARIES, MUNICIPALITIES, TRANSPORTATION, COMMUNICATIONS, POST-SECONDARY AND SOCIAL SERVICES
- Form for SECTOR COUNCIL MEETINGS REGISTRATION
- Notice advising of the DISTRICT COUNCILS MEETING
- Notice advising of the DIVERSITY VICE-PRESIDENTS SELECTION CAUCUSES
- APPLICATION FOR DISPLAY SPACE to reserve a table in the CUPE Village. Space is limited, so please book early.
Convention registration and registration for sector council meetings is done through the credential forms your local received by email or by mail. If your local did not receive credential forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Access and services for persons with disabilities
Requests must be made by August 23, 2019.
Apply to reserve space in the CUPE Village
Display space is limited and will be offered to those who apply first.
I’m sure the enclosures will provide you with all the information needed to plan your participation at the 2019 CUPE National Convention. Brother Mark Hancock and I look forward to seeing you in October.