The national president of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) will be joined by national and provincial labour leaders to talk to journalists about the growing fightback against the Ford government’s Bill 28.
- CUPE press conference on Bill 28 fightback and protecting workers’ fundamental rights
- Mark Hancock, national president, CUPE
- Bea Bruske, president, Canadian Labour Congress
- Patty Coates, president, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Leaders of private and public sector unions
- Monday, November 7 - 11:00 a.m.
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- Hall A, Concourse Level
- 123 Queen St. W., Toronto, ON
To attend, please register in advance using this form: https://forms.office.com/r/QJjQkfmzrT
Camera positions are limited, arrive by 9:00 a.m. A media pool press box will be available for common audio feed.