EDMONTON – CUPE Alberta is calling on members to get out their cameras and start taking pictures.
In an effort to document the life of CUPE in our jobsites and communities, we are inviting all shutterbugs to send in pictures in the following categories:
- CUPE at work: pictures of CUPE members doing their jobs
- CUPE in the community: pictures of CUPE members in their community (they could be working while they do it).
- The lighter side of CUPE: any funny picture that involves CUPE or a CUPE member in some way.
- Grand Prize (best overall picture) - $500
- First prize in each category: CUPE “Quarter Zip” sweatshirt
- Runner up in each category: A collection of CUPE pride items
Deadline for entry: March 1, 2006
Send your pictures to Lou Arab, Communications Representative
By mail - #410, 10525 170 St, Edmonton, AB T5P 4W2
For the full rules, and a downloadable poster promoting the contest, visit www.alberta.cupe.ca -30-