Work affects mental health. These resources provide information on workplace justice and making work healthy and safe. They include tools to bargain concrete mental health measures, reduce stigma and create work and union spaces that encourage good mental health. This section also offers guidance for union leaders to address work factors that contribute to poor mental health, such as stress and discrimination.
If you are in crisis:
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service (CSPS) 988 (FR/EN)
- Kids Help Phone (Ages 20 years and under) 1‐800‐668‐6868 (FR/EN)
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness 24/7 Help Line 1‐855‐242‐3310 (FR/EN)
- Canadian Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line 1‐866‐925‐4419 (FR/EN)
- Trans Lifeline – All Ages 1‐877‐330‐6366 (EN/SP)