Ottawa Convention Centre, February 5-8, 2013
Bargaining is the single most important thing we do—and it’s evolving.
New technologies and initiatives are changing our work environment. Workforce demographics are shifting dramatically. And employers are using tough new tactics at the table. We need to understand the current bargaining climate, what we are facing, and why. We want to equip you with the best possible strategies and tools to help you make gains at the table.
That’s why we’re excited to invite you and your local to expand your knowledge and skills at the National Bargaining Conference this February.
- Understand the changing political and economic landscape
- Learn innovative ways to expand your bargaining power
- Gain practical tools and tactics to fight smart and make gains
- Share your stories about what’s worked and what’s changed at the bargaining table
The conference is open to all CUPE members and the registration deadline is January 7, 2013.
To register, simply fill out the online form or download a copy and mail it in. Registration and more details about the conference are available at cupe.ca/bargaining/conference.
Locals who could not otherwise afford to send participants to this conference may apply for funding from the National Convention and National Events Assistance Fund.
Other forms and information available online:
- On-site child care
- At-home child care
- Assistance and equipment required by a participant with a disability
- Accommodation and travel
Email email@example.com or call (613) 237-1590