- CUPE cannot guarantee the room rates at any convention hotel unless reservations have been made on this form or on-line. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
- W.E. Travel’s conference team will forward you an acknowledgement notice. Please check your written confirmation carefully upon receipt.
- Please note that a credit card or cash payment is required at the time of check-in.
- Changes and cancellations for individual rooms will be accepted without penalty until August 15, 2005. Cancellations after August 15th may be subject to cancellation penalties.
- Group bookings made for your chartered organization will be subject to cancellation penalties. Your organization will be responsible for all room charges if the rooms that you had booked cannot be resold by the hotel.
|1 Delta Winnipeg||Signature Club Room|
|2 The Fairmont Winnipeg||$149|
|3 Radisson Hotel Winnipeg||$132|
|4 Place Louis Riel All-Suite Hotel||Superior|
|5 Hampton Inn & Suites||$109|
|6 Ramada Marlborough Hotel||Double|
|7 Carlton Inn||$84|
- Name changes are allowed prior to arrival.
- Date changes after August 15th that extend your stay may be made without charge at anytime providing the hotel has availability.
- Date changes after August 15th that shorten your stay may incur a penalty.
- All cancellations and changes must be sent in writing to W.E. Travel.
All reservations must be guaranteed. Please provide your credit card details. Your credit card number will be kept of file; no deposit will be taken. Please ensure that you read the cancellation policy. If you do not have a credit card you must send a cheque for one night’s room and tax charges to the hotel 30 days prior to your arrival. Your reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of credit card details or cheque. Please note that cheques are to be sent directly to the hotel, not to W.E. Travel. Reservations that are not properly guaranteed will be subject to cancellation.