This is a notice that there are updated instructions regarding the submission of claims as part of the settlement process.

You should read this notice if:

  • You are an employee (or former employee) of a municipal service provider, whose employment was transferred to a Community Care Access Centre (CCAC);
  • Your pension transferred from OMERS or the VON Canada Pension Plan to HOOPP; and
  • You were a member of a CUPE bargaining unit at the time of the transfer; or you became a member of CUPE after the transfer.