Here’s what you can expect from the workshop, section by section:
1. Planning and designing your web site
- Identify the website content your local wants to have on-line.
- Discuss how to organize the website’s content in a way that works for your members.
- Identify how to maintain and update the website.
- Learn how to use CUPE’s free webmail service.
+2. Understanding the cupe.ca content management system+
- Identify the steps you will need to take to set up your local’s website
- Recognize how to use the content management system to add content such as:
- links events
3. Customizing your site
- Develop an understanding of “blocks”: how to add and arrange them.
- Adapt the way your site looks by creating and using templates.
- Learn how to use style sheets, then develop one that works for you.
- Identify the uses of cascading style sheets.