How do we create a welcoming, inclusive, and discrimination-free environment for Indigenous members in the workplace and in the union?
In this workshop you will:
- - Identify the injustice that Indigenous people have faced and still face today;
- - Learn how Indigenous people have resisted injustice, including the Idle No More movement;
- - Analyze why oppression of Indigenous people continues today.
In response to the health concerns of our members and staff, CUPE has implemented a Scent-Free Policy at all of our workshops. Scented products such as hair spray, perfume and deodorant can trigger reactions such as respiratory distress and headaches. Facilitators and participants are asked to refrain from using scented products while attending our workshops and meetings. Thank you for your cooperation.
$220.00 per registrant. Cheques payable to ”CUPE”. In order to be official registered, you must complete the registration form by clicking on the link below. Once completed, ensure that payment be sent by mail to CUPE Manitoba Regional Office, 703-275 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4M6, Attn: Annalyn Jimeno.
- Full refund or credit for registration cancellations up to February 2, 2018.
- No refund or credit after February 2, 2018 and “no shows”.