W.E. Travel has been designated as the official travel agency for the 2009 CUPE National Convention. Its employees are members of CUPE Local 3532.
If you make your travel arrangements through an alternate travel agency, please quote the following event number to obtain the negotiated special convention rates:
- Air Canada 4UJJMHU1
- VIA Rail 11554
How to book your travel
- By phone
- Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
- (613) 232-9931
All fares are eligible for a 10% discount when you quote the promotion codes listed above. The only exception is Air Canada TANGO fares. In order to receive the discount, you will require a credit card number for processing. W.E. Travel will provide the lowest possible fare at the time of reservation. Fares are guaranteed only once the tickets are issued.
When calling or faxing, the travel agent will want to know:
- that you will be attending the CUPE National Convention as a delegate;
- how you will be paying for your tickets;
- what days you wish to travel to and depart from Montréal as well as time preferences;
- your coordinates:
- uour name (and the names of any other delegates or guests you are booking for);
- your local union number or organization name;
- the address where you want your tickets mailed, e-mailed or your fax number;
- your telephone numbers (at work and at home);
- special requirements: special meals, seat preference, assistance, frequent flyer number, etc.
W.E. Travel is offering early booking incentives
Book your convention travel arrangements with W.E. Travel and you are automatically entered into the online and the early booking incentive draws for exciting convention prizes and the W.E. Travel Grand Prize, a $1,500 travel voucher. Booking draws will be held July 6th and August 20th. The grand prize will be drawn September 28th. The winner’s name will be posted at the W.E. Travel on-site booth. Good luck!