We are in an unprecedented period of Canadian history. The Harper Conservatives have responded to the global economic crisis by proposing more of the same failed policies.
We need a coalition government that will address the economic crisis.
How you can help
The Conservatives and their supporters will do everything to undermine support for a coalition government prior to the non-confidence vote on Monday, December 8.
Radio and TV “attack ads” from the Conservatives should be expected in the days to come.
Show your support for the coalition.
A coalition government would provide the leadership necessary to address this economic crisis head on, and to safeguard the well being of workers and their family.
Here is how you can help:
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper. You can even use the Conservatives’campaign website to find the address of your local newspaper
- Call your community talk radio shows. Again, take advantage of this handy list the Conservative web campaign has assembled.
- Attend the rallies close to you Dec. 4 and 6.
- Organize your own local event (contact your local labour council for information on events that may already be in the works).
- Post your comments and videos on media websites, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Email your MP to let her or him know you support the coalition government.